A two-day introductory workshop on five aspects of listening:
- Active listening
- Listening to our bodies
- Listening to our emotions
- Listening to our thoughts
- Listening to our Truth
The objective of this workshop is to be more aware of these aspects, and to be able to integrate them better in our daily life. We always have the choice to listen with more than our ears ... .
Practical exercises, sharing, laughter.
Active listening offers us the possibility to be in the present moment and to show the importance we give to the other person.
- Discover what this listening can offer to us and to others
- Better understand the possible obstacles that prevent us from doing so
Listen to our body
Our body accompanies us at every moment of our life. It sends us messages.
- Learn to listen to our bodies more attentively in order to understand the messages it sends us
Listen to our emotions
Our emotions are there to help us evolve and learn. By becoming aware of them, we can more easily understand and accept them.
- Identify and welcome our emotions
- Listen to the messages
- Become more aware of signs of suppressed emotions
Listen to our thoughts
Our thoughts control us? Sometimes it can feel like this because we can let ourselves be immersed in these thoughts and create images, stories which may or may not be true.
- Be more aware of our thoughts
- Open and embody this key role in our lives - to create our way of being, our future
Listen to our Truth
Deep within us is our Truth which has always been there, and will always be there.
- More consciously listen to this Truth
- Become aware of when we are aligned with this, or not.